13 January, 2010

A Hermit's Canticulum

Into the Darkest Night I roam,
Within the Wilderness of the Compass I tread,
Divinely Inspired I walk the Solitary Path of One,
One whom is Entranced in the Midst of the
Holy Sorcerous Daemonic Host:
The Great Amalgam of Spiritous Essences.

I declare great moments of Congress with the
Spirits of the Perambulation of CAIN,
He who has brought Life to the Clay,
O' most Ancient and Holy Ancestor,
Mighty Voice and Maker of the Way.

I follow the Nox-Path whichs leads
Ever to the Lux Magicae,
O' Sacred and Holy Radiance of Lilith's Lantern,
Ever guide me on this Crooked Track,
Always directing my Foot upon the Earthen Ground,
For in every step I take I come closer to the LIGHT.

Ever do the Wytchan Spirits speak to and
through the Heart of my Being,
In my hands as an Offering to Them,
It is ever beating and bleeding,
As a Portal of the Word I open to the Desire of
the Non-Existent.

By the Flow of Quintessence into the Flesh,
In all times Increasing the Power possesed,
By the Secret Eye of Seeing all Force is given Form,
The known Mind to hidden Spirit kneeling,
To Bless and Curse with the Vision of the Eternal Design.

There is only One and I is an Eye of God.


By Patrick J. Larabee

No comments:

Post a Comment