13 January, 2010

A Calling Forth to Azhazhael and His Satyrs

1.
O' Lord of Fire-Burning Brightness, Azhazhael!

I call Thee forth from the Outer-Most-Regions of the
Red Deserts of Forbidden Knowledge, Forgotten Thoughts,
and Forsaken Desires.

Through the Wastes of Dudael, beyond the very Edges of
the Earth my Voice is heard and unto You I beckon,
listen to the Words.

2.
O' Spirit of Celestial Fire, Azhazhael!

With Peacock-Light of Prism'd Sun, and by Cunning of
the Serpent-Black: here reveal the Shrouded Path of
Crooked Track!

From the Ancient Flame: raise, rise and be manifest
unto the Sight of the Utterer of Thy Name.

Here now awaken, here now thrive, here within this
Compass come Alive!

3.
O' Mighty Serpent of Mysterious Wisdom, Azhazhael!

Coiled about the Twain Tree of the Ancient One: the
Dark and the Light: the Day and the Night of the
Absolute.

From Thy Twisting Tongue speak thy Gnosis from Heaven
made, and here cast down the Secret Seraph's Flaming
Blade.

Here the Serpent lets me See.

Here the Serpent teaches me.

4.
I invoke Thee!

O' Secret Father of the Wise! Within burns the Flame:
the Blood of Angels courses through my Veins.

Sprung I forth from Thine Illuminated Seed! Descended
I from the Primaeval Fire of the Ancient One of Spirit.

5.
O' Heavenly Bearer of Light, Azazil-Ebas!

Kindle mine Torch and consume I with the Fire of Desire!
Reveal here the Centre of All Mystery: the Luminous and
Arcane Flame. The Heritage of One cast about the Circle
and bound by Thy Secret Name.

In the Blackest Light of Azhazhael I Illuminate the Secret
House of the Hidden God: shine I with the Radiance of the
Divine ever concealed beneath the Veils of Flesh!

6.
O' Skull Masked Angel!
O' Image of Death!
O' Icon of Burning Light in Shade of Night!

Guide Thy Daemonic Throng unto this Centre of Potential
that I may come to fulfill the Pact to Know Myself in
All Possibilities.

7.
I evoke Thee!

O' Ancient Retinue of the Goat-Angel! Wild Satyr's: roamers
of the Dark Places beyond the cast rays of the Sun. Thou who
art neither Man nor Beast, but both. I know from whence I
come, yet know I thus the Potentiality of the Time that is
to Be.

Dwellers in the Bone-Kingdom of Azhazhael: where each Skull
burns as a Star that shines forth with Wisdom from Our Ancestors
Craft. Gather Ye around this Circle of Arte whose Centre
encompasses All.

8.
O' Brothers!

I am of Thee, as Thou art of I!

9.
O' Bearers of Light to the Ancient Witches Peak: the Flame
Eternal placed as a Beacon for those who seek. The Way is
steep, the Road is long, and the Path crooked for those who
Journey by Night: ever following the Light of the One Star.

10.
O' Children of Azazil-Lasifarus!

You Hairy-Hoard of He-Goats draw close and listen to Thy Brother:-

Thine Eyes are aglow with Ancient Flame and their gaze sends asunder
my Flesh.
Thy Hooves mark the Paths leaping forth from Ancestral Past.
Thine Horns: a Sign of the Covenant sworn before the Old Ones.
Your Phalli full of Fires burning bright.
Thy Hands mark upon the Aethyr the Sigils of Re-Cognition.
And from Your Lips unto mine Ear speak the Words from the Book of
Night!


By Patrick J. Larabee

1 comment: